|Yuki Yuna is a Hero: Memory of the Forest|
Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru: Jukai no Kioku
February 26, 2015
Everyday Life!? Hero Club Action
Yuki Yuna is a Hero: Memory of the Forest (結城友奈は勇者である 樹海の記憶 Yūki Yūna wa Yūsha de Aru: Jukai no Kioku?) is an action game developed by FuRyu for the PlayStation Vita as the the first game adaption on console for the series. It was released in Japan on February 26, 2015.
The gameplay of Memory of the Forest is divided into two segments. The Event Mode tells the main story of the game in a visual novel-esque format with 99 different episodes.  The Action Mode features the members of the Hero Club in battle with various enemies inside the Forest. 
The full list of known characters in the game is as follows:
- Yuki Yuna (Playable character)
- Togo Mimori (Playable character)(and as Washio Sumi)
- Inubozaki Fu (Playable character)
- Inubozaki Itsuki (Playable character)
- Miyoshi Karin (Playable character)
- Nogi Sonoko
- Minowa Gin
By completing Story mode stages and Missions, players will be able to unlock Events. Events are side stories that featured stories of either the various Hero's club activities or follows the stories of Sumi, Sonoko, and Gin. Some of these Events will include graphics, 25 unique CGs with 6 variations.
A Drama CD featuring 4 daily life chapters was included with the game's limited edition bundle.
- ↑ Yuki Yuna wa Yusha de Aru PS Vita game announced
- ↑ Yuna Yuki is a Hero: Memory of the Forest story, game parts, and more detailed
- ↑ Event mode page
- ↑ Action mode page